While we still have one Christmas tree up in our house that won't come down until the weekend, I'm missing the gorgeous glow and glamour which the festive decorations brought during December. Everywhere feels quite bare. I like clutter-free surfaces but it's as though something is missing. Is it the same for you? I'm looking at all our rooms afresh now and seeing areas that need a little spruce be it through a lick of paint or something a bit more special. Maybe a new lamp, a cushion or two, or even a sleek drinks tray for all the bottles that we acquired on Christmas Day (it seems that we have quite the reputation as gin-lovers). While I'll be left to merely dream about new accessories, I have a wonderful opportunity for you to select an item or two (or even three or four) from the stunning Eichholtz range at Houseology if you'd like to add a spot of glamour and opulence to your home this January.
I love a bit of online browsing and knowing you'll be spoilt for choice if you win, I spent an hour or two selecting my ten favourites from the range to help you narrow it down. And, if I had to keep to a £300 budget? It would be the Goldwynn bag and the Sophia Loren side chair for me! Both are so chic and elegant. What do you think?
1. Abstract chevron cushion set of two - currently reduced from £99 to £74.
2. Redcliffe lantern - currently reduced from £180 to £135.
3. Abstract cushion set of two - currently reduced from £99 to £74.
4. Goldwynn bag - currently reduced from £198 to £148.50.
5. Sophia Loren side chair in black cashmere - currently reduced from £198 to £148.50.
6. Equestrian throw grey - currently reduced from £220 to £110.
7. Oval champagne cooler - currently reduced from £154 to £115.50.
8. Georgian hurricane large - currently reduced from £132 to £99.
9. Okhto black tea light holders set of four - currently reduced from £100 to £75.
10. Equestrian tray medium - currently reduced from £166 to £83.
To be in with a chance of winning a £300 gift card to spend on the Eichholtz range at Houseology, simply follow the instructions in the rafflecopter widget below. It also includes the terms and conditions but here are a few specifics that you should note ...