It's a toss up as to whether October is going to seem never-ending because of the sheer amount of tasks I have on my to do list, or if I'd quite like it to never end because isn't the weather glorious at the moment?! It's the autumn we see on films ... russet leaves, golden light, gorgeous sunshine. Perpetual October ... it's the dream!
With a million things to do and practically every minute accounted for, this month's goals are about enjoying some of the fun things I'm working on, appreciating the little things and sneaking in the odd treat or two in the whenever there's a tiny gap in our incredibly packed diaries.
- Working. I'm taking Mr Bear and family on a tour of London for the Great Little Trading Co. blog.
- Reading. The Simple Things magazine! It's my favourite easy read with a cup of tea.
- Drinking. Eden Mill Original Gin. A birthday gift from my brother and sister-in-law. It's divine!
- Eating. At Bryn Williams at Porth Eirias. I have a sneaky lunch date planned with my husband.
- Making. Crafting and decorating plans. Expect posts on both in October and November!
- Learning. I'm going on a flower arranging course in the village hall. Two hours of bliss!
- Visiting. Portmeirion, hopefully. It's on my must-visit list for half term.
Because it's taken me an absolute age to finish and publish this post, I've already been on the flowering arranging course. My goodness, is was so nice. Two hours of peaceful playing with beautiful blooms. I created an autumn display and it now has pride of place on my dining table. I'm signing up for a Christmas wreath-making class and have a head full of festive arrangements to attempt. If you get chance to do something similar ... jump at it!
Here's what I made ...
Happy October! Fingers crossed it's a great month.