Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who joined in with #UKexplore over on Instagram in November. The photos tagged with the hashtag were simply stunning. I absolutely love discovering new places to visit and every month, I add at least a dozen to my 'must go to' list as a result of all of the lovely images you share. It's a real joy to flick through them although it's becoming increasingly difficult to pick out a mere handful of favourites.
For those of you who are new to my blog or the hashtag, #UKexplore is an Instagram community for sharing your favourite places in the UK and your outdoor adventures. It could be the most marvellous of meadows, the perfect place for a picnic, the loveliest lake for skimming stones, or rambling routes for running along. Wherever and whenever you're out exploring, simply take a snap and upload it to Instagram so we can all share in your adventures and explore the UK with you.
Every month, both Karen (from Mini Travellers and Fuelled by Latte) will feature our favourite images on our blogs and we'll also select one winner each to receive a National Trust Family Day Pass. Nice, right? #UKexplore will run from the 1st to the last day of the month and anyone can join in and be in with a chance to win.
Personally, we've had a fair few days out in November but one of my favourites was a visit to the beach. When the weather gets a bit more wintery, there's so much space to run around, and providing you wrap up warm and steer clear of the icy water, it's a fantastic place to go for a walk. These photos were taken at Talacre in North Wales which is about a 30 minutes drive from where we live. It was a morning well spent!
Again, I found it so hard to narrow all of the photos down to just nine for this grid, but here are a few of my favourites from November.
But my winner of a National Trust Family Day Pass is @fivelittledoves with this über cute photo taken of her daughter at Lapland UK. It belongs on a Christmas card, right?! Congratulations, Laura!
We're really looking forward to seeing all of your photos in December (feeling festive?) and a huge thanks to the National Trust for sponsoring #UKexplore with much appreciated day passes to their fantastic properties.
Now, why not head over to Mini Travellers to see who Karen has chosen as her November winner.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month's competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges' decision is final.