For those of you who are new to my blog or the hashtag, #UKexplore is an Instagram community for sharing your favourite places in the UK and your outdoor adventures. It could be the most marvellous of meadows, the perfect place for a picnic, the loveliest lake for skimming stones, or rambling routes for running along. Wherever and whenever you're out exploring, simply take a snap and upload it to Instagram so we can all share in your adventures and explore the UK with you.
Karen (from Mini Travellers and Fuelled by Latte) and I started the hashtag over a year ago and it has been a joy to look through all of the photos each month. It's never easy to pick just a handful of favourites to feature on our blogs, and choosing just two winners to receive a National Trust Family Day Pass is so, so hard.
Not because I'm avoiding making such tough decisions, but my time looking after the #UKexplore hashtag has come to end. From June onwards I'm handing over the responsibility to Charly who writes the amazing PODcast blog. With a love of photography, travel and adventures, Charly is the perfect person to continue with #UKexplore alongside Karen. You're in safe hands, believe me.
So here are my final favourites. You can definitely tell that summer is on the way, can't you?
Karen and Charly are really looking forward to seeing all your photographs in June and huge thanks to the National Trust for providing the day passes each month.
Now, why not head over to Mini Travellers to see who Karen has chosen as her May winner.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month's competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and PODcast, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges' decision is final.