Great Little Trading Co

Create an organised and cosy place to play with GLTC's new modular storage range

Create an organised and cosy place to play with GLTC's new modular storage range

It’s no secret that I love storage. I truly believe that it’s 70 percent the key to an uncluttered home. The other 30 percent being children that actually use said storage for their toys as opposed to the floor and down the backs of sofas.

Autumn baking for Great Little Trading Co.

Autumn baking for Great Little Trading Co.

I’m not sure if you know this or not but one of my day jobs is writing and editing the Great Little Trading Co. blog, Make A Happy Home. Think gorgeous, family-friendly interiors, behind the scenes sneak peeks at photo shoots, interviews with so many interesting people, lots of lovely styling inspiration and a ton of craft ideas.

Ten ways to use GLTC's seriously cute storage baskets

Ten ways to use GLTC's seriously cute storage baskets

Despite writing about lots of lovely things for the home, I’m not actually a massive shopper. Bigger items, I buy with the intention of them lasting almost forever. Smaller, more decorative accessories, while I might pick them up a little more frequently, I still expect them to be more than a passing trend and to have, if possible, multiple uses.